Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Shixzil

Mer.. I don't know I guess I should say hi. I found this place stalking someone... uh.. I mean from looking around and I wanted to give it a try~.//bricked I came here from deviantart in hopes that I could find some new RPs. I'm constantly looking and wanting to do new ones and I'm not real picky on them. I have been RPing for a long time and I know what I'm doing.. most of the time. I tend to get lost easy so if I do something wrong you have full right to slap me with cheese. I hope I can get along here and not mess up again.

I suppose I should give my name. Instead of calling me whatever stupid name I picked on here you can call me my irl name, Aoi.
Welcome to the site! Feel free to browse the Looking for RP forums, or make a post yourself, to find some RP! Let me know if you have any questions! People here are friendly, so I doubt you'll get slapped with cheese. ;)
Welcome to RPR! I hope that you're having lots of fun here and making loads of new friends! If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus