Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

Hai there! My name is Stakie. I love to Roleplay, though normally I am doing it through tabletop. I found this site and very much like the character setups. Though, I am having difficulty figuring out how to work everything, it seems very nice here! Hope to see you on the flip side!
Hi Stakie!

Welcome to RPR! What sort of tabletop games do you play? If you need any help with anything here free to shoot me a message, I'll gladly point you in the right direction. Also, happy early birthday!
Stakie Topic Starter

Epic wrote:
Hi Stakie!

Welcome to RPR! What sort of tabletop games do you play? If you need any help with anything here free to shoot me a message, I'll gladly point you in the right direction. Also, happy early birthday!

I play mostly a beta game called TimeWarpVortex. It's a game made locally and has been to many of the local gamers conventions. I find it the most versatile, and just generally awesome.

I am having a bit of issues with the widgets, not sure if I am doing them properly.

Oh, and thank you! =D
Ah, well, I can't say I've played it.

What sort of problems are you having with the widgets?
Stakie Topic Starter

Epic wrote:
Ah, well, I can't say I've played it.

What sort of problems are you having with the widgets?

Well, before I figured out how to use the ones I have...

I wanted to make more boxes to put info into. Like, for example:

The widget that allows you to put in your basic info for the character has two boxes and than you can add more below. Is there a way to add more boxes with the other two? So that there are more than two boxes side by side? (I hope that actually made sense, because I am horrible at explanations!)

Also, for the text widgets, is it possible to put them side by side rather than top to bottom?
After playing around with the widgets, I haven't been able to get them to be side-by-side so it'd be two columns of text. If there is a way, I can't figure it out.
Stakie Topic Starter

Epic wrote:
After playing around with the widgets, I haven't been able to get them to be side-by-side so it'd be two columns of text. If there is a way, I can't figure it out.

Well, I will do with what I have. I appreciate the help! <3

And, I just noticed you are from Furc, me too.
Hello Stakie, welcome to RPR! As far as I know, there isn't a way to stack the widgets side by side! Hope you're having fun here, and making lots of new friends! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask <3
Stakie Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Hello Stakie, welcome to RPR! As far as I know, there isn't a way to stack the widgets side by side! Hope you're having fun here, and making lots of new friends! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask <3

Why thank you, Loki. I have just been fiddling around with the character sheets as of right now. Wandering not too far from that as of yet. =P
Stakie wrote:
Epic wrote:

Well, I will do with what I have. I appreciate the help! <3

And, I just noticed you are from Furc, me too.

Yeah, I spend a lot of time in FurN. Because I can use profanity. Feel free to shoot me a whisper whenever you're on.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus