Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Weirdcore/Dreamcore RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

( Warning : This RP is based heavily on the aesthetics of Dreamcore/Weirdcore and can contain cursing, violence/gore, and sensitive topics. Beware!)

Would anyone be interested in a Weirdcore/Dreamcore RP?

The story would begin with my Character meeting your character in their dream, and offering them a chance to get away from their reality. Your character accepts and they go through an entrance that leads them (literally) to an alternate dimension.

All of the things that happen in this world are pretty unnatural of course because it is a dream world, and you can create any matter of strange things as well such as giant shrimp butlers, or trees that won't stop laughing at you!

If you also have Weirdcore/Dreamcore characters you want to use feel free to do so ^^

Your character takes on a new form of your choice in the Dreamscape Realm
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

May I?
BoombleBee Topic Starter

7654melody7654 wrote:
May I?
Sure just pm me with any questions you have or any ideas you want to incorporate and we can discuss more^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Weirdcore/Dreamcore RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus