Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rogue Trader (40k), anybody interest in (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

To start off if you don't know what Rogue Trader or WarHammer 40,000 (40k) is, please look it up I could write a paragraph and barely scratch the surface. I am curios if anybody would be interested in doing a campaign, although having the core rule book will make life easier on everybody, it isn't necessary. Please note that should this go into action that it will not be really fast since life and the complexity of the game will interfere and so therefore I would expect excellent RPing.
Oi, I know all about the 40k universe, but I can't say I've dabbled enough in the Rogue Trader, having way to much fun with vanilla Deathwatch. Let me see if I can find a couple books and read up on them to see if it's interesting enough.
Pyrak Topic Starter

Epic wrote:
Oi, I know all about the 40k universe, but I can't say I've dabbled enough in the Rogue Trader, having way to much fun with vanilla Deathwatch. Let me see if I can find a couple books and read up on them to see if it's interesting enough.
I don't have the rule book for Deathwatch
I got a digital copy of it from a friend. If I figure out where to upload it, I will shoot you a message.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rogue Trader (40k), anybody interest in (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus