Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Horror Comedy and Occult Shenani (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking for a funny, dark paranormal adventure. .
CURRENT CRAVINGS: Murder mystery, ghost-hunting, vampires, camp horror, accidental homicide, any situation that allows me to play a fake psychic

But I'm also into:

Mix-ups/Misunderstandings. Time running out. Adventures. Revenge. Summoning Issues. Curses. Being Cheated. Messing with stuff that ought not be messed with. It's all fun and games until you blow up half the planet. Road trip/Extended Quest. Hitchhiking. Cults. Mythology. Cults. Quests with Questionable People. Conspiracy Theorists. Cameramen. Unsuspecting evil guy. Cryptids. People with odd motivations. Civilized Monsters. Eccentric Shopkeepers. Townsfolk where are absolutely no help at all. Con-Artists. Re-Occurring NPCs.

Strong preference for First POV. Victorian, Medieval, or Modern.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Horror Comedy and Occult Shenani (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus