Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rp anybody? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

My boys want to meet new people and make friends ^^ is anybody up to rp :)
No fandom or canon, please xD
PANGAEA

Sure! What type of RP do you prefer or, let me rephrase, what genre?
Esperpento Topic Starter

I'm up to all types of genres so, is up to you ^^
PANGAEA

Hmm.. Alright. I guess I prefer fantasy. As for the idea of the RP either one of us can end up in a place we absolutely shouldn't be. So we can either use your setting or mine.
what is fandom or canon?
Yuka

AllenWizz wrote:
what is fandom or canon?

Fandom is used to refer to the fans of a certain genre. So a fandom character might be a character inspired by or used in the setting of say, Harry Potter or Supernatural that is not a character that pre-exists within the series/film/book but has been created solely to play within it.

A Canon character is one that pre-exists within a setting. So for the Harry Potter continuity, a Canon character would be Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Voldemort and so on. For Supernatural, it would be Castiel, Sam or Dean Winchester, and so on.

One is someone elses' creation (Canon). One is your own creation within a pre-made setting (Fandom).
spellplague wrote:
AllenWizz wrote:
what is fandom or canon?

Fandom is used to refer to the fans of a certain genre. So a fandom character might be a character inspired by or used in the setting of say, Harry Potter or Supernatural that is not a character that pre-exists within the series/film/book but has been created solely to play within it.

A Canon character is one that pre-exists within a setting. So for the Harry Potter continuity, a Canon character would be Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Voldemort and so on. For Supernatural, it would be Castiel, Sam or Dean Winchester, and so on.

One is someone elses' creation (Canon). One is your own creation within a pre-made setting (Fandom).

ah okay thank you very much :)
I'd be interested in rping with anyone who wants to ^.^ I'm into all kinds of genres.
Esperpento Topic Starter

I'm up too to all kinds of genres XD would you like to set an starter? :)
Esperpento Topic Starter

SpilledInk wrote:
Hmm.. Alright. I guess I prefer fantasy. As for the idea of the RP either one of us can end up in a place we absolutely shouldn't be. So we can either use your setting or mine.

Well, then tell me when you post the starter so I can reply ^^
Mind if I join when it gets created?
Esperpento Topic Starter

sure ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rp anybody? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus