Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Is It Normal..To Have..Cat Ears..? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Haruki Yahumie (played by kujiou)

Hello, my best buddies and pals!! I've come to you today to ask if you're interested in Non-Neko character x Neko Character!! I'm perfectly fine with your character being a demon, human, god, but I request that they're NOT a Neko!! Now onto the plot!!
this roleplay is an MxM that takes place in the human realm (if your character is a God or high ranked figure, please give me a reason as to WHY they were in the human realm!) where Y/C finds a huge ass cat and decides to play with it (Y/C absolutely doesn't have to like cats!! It could take place on a rainy day where they just felt pity for the thing!!). The cat was an obvious Maine coon (if you'd like, I could send reference photo's of the size!) and very fluffy. Its eyes looked pretty so Y/C decides to take it home so it doesn't get cold in the rain. It's your normal animal shifter story and Y/C wakes up in the middle of the night to see the animal human blah blah blah.

if you're interested, my dms are open!!
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Is It Normal..To Have..Cat Ears..? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus