Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » PORTS PORTS PORTS (and trades?)

Luscinioide

Subject to changes or deals. Check out latest post(s) for updates.

3/8/22: Temporarily open to art trades. I draw first. Rendered busts or half-bodies. Looking for semirealistic styles on a similar skill level. Please DM instead of posting in this thread.

Hey. You. You want a portrait. You got the money. I got the goods. Some of you may have been stalking me for months, ready to throttle me each time I promise to open my commissions in a 'couple weeks.' Now's your chance, because god only knows when I'll do it again.

Let's not waste any time. Payment in USD through PayPal. Half-payment after the sketch, half-payment after the finished product. Turnaround of max 2 weeks. I draw furries, humanoids, and aliens. No mechs, feral animals, or complicated backgrounds. I specialize in two styles; gritty semi-realistic and fluffy cute cartoony semi-realism. Make sure that any art you provide me with as a reference is yours. I do not work from stolen designs.

Painted Bust: $60 Ranges from below chest and up
owa a a aaa

JoSEOf8.png
gl-1456695-1627771944.png
kompIDE.png
qSHuIOr.jpg

Painted Half-Body: $80. Comes with free foreground elements (flowers, held objects, whatever) if you want. Price may be less for orders that do not want background or are otherwise simple. Ranges from knees up
oop

xWz4omI.png
6aH96mq.png

Cutesie Uwu Bust: $45

UWAAAA
og52LPO.jpg

PWYW: Starts at $20. See post below for more information.

gimme ur lunch money so i can pay for my medical bills nerds
Luscinioide Topic Starter

Opening up PWYW for a little while, just cause. Alternative to having to slam down a huge chunk of cash for art. You'll be at my mercy because it'll be whatever I feel like, unless you meet one of the price points up above.

Example: If you do $45, you won't get anything less than the equivalent of a rendered cutesy bust.

$20 minimum to make it worth my time and yours. Rest assured that I don't do cheap crap like chibis or five second headshots, because that's just shady. You'll be getting a good deal. Please note that you won't get WIP updates with these - other than a basic idea of what you want, I hold the reins in PWYWs. ;)

doodles for the meantime:

El3PeES.jpg
IJARbth.jpg

yeet

jRXMEnT.png

Commission for Sorrisky

xWz4omI.png

ignore the transparent-less ones imgur hates my shit
lots o art
05tPgGh.png
kompIDE.png
qSHuIOr.jpg
iSs1Qx6.png

6aH96mq.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » PORTS PORTS PORTS (and trades?)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus