Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » High School Sweethearts [MxF, Slice of L (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I've been itching to do a high school romance RP with this girl, so here goes nothing!

Plots:

*= craving

YC is one of the resident "nerds" of Clearfield High School. Stereotypes would state that they would never be able to interact with a member of the cheer squad, much less get together with them. Well, those stereotypes are about to get thrown out the window, because a group project just got assigned, and YC has been paired with Erika.

*YC is what some consider a "bad boy". They are quite famous at school (or rather, infamous), and most of the student body tends to steer clear of them. However, one particular day, Erika bumps into YC (quite literally). What happens from there, is up to us!

These are just prompts. If you have any plots of your own in mind, don't be afraid to share them! :)

Rules:
•Let's keep things PG-PG-13.

•Post length isn't really a big issue. I would prefer at least a paragraph, but a one liner or just a few sentences every so often is perfectly fine with me.

•OOC chat! I find that I get burnt out if it feels like the RP isn't really going in any direction, so I'd like to be able to plan stuff out with you! We don't have to figure out the entire plot right off the bat, just enough so that we have something to go off of. We can totally add stuff in as we go, too!

•Speaking of burnt out, if at any point you need a break, don't be afraid to let me know! Whether it's irl stuff or just art block, I totally understand! Or, if you're just unsure of what to write, tell me and we can discuss it!

•I'm ghost friendly!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

ozzy (played by Ozzyangel)

Hi , if your still interested in this I have a bad boy character I've been working on , the only thing I am missing is a name, I'd like to rp with you and this idea is great.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » High School Sweethearts [MxF, Slice of L (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus