Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Horror RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cliff Mcgraw (played anonymously)

I've recently made this character and I wanted to try him out. Horror hasn't been something that I usually role-play. I'd like to try it out though, seeing that I watch a lot of horror movies and play a lot of horror games. The setting would be in 'The Hidden' universe, a mod for a game that is pretty good. Though, I could consider putting him into so other Horror scenario.

This RP will probably have gore, so it will be PM only, if you don't like gore and you want to play, contact me I'll see what I can do. Also, It will have action in it as well, but my character is just one man, so don't worry your goonies or whatever you're going to throw at me won't be killed on sight.

Also, a horror with a little romance wouldn't hurt, but you would have to make my character really like you to consider smiling in your direction. Though, everyone has a heart...
Really neat and well developed character! I don't think that I've ever heard of "the hidden" so a bit of info would be wonderful. But thus far I can only see two possibilities out of my characters. The first is Roxy and the second is actually a couple, but they can be played separate. Harleigh and Conner.

I have others but not sure if they would work out here.

Edit

I googled it, and am now semi familiar with "The Hidden"

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Horror RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus