Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Tarot Card Readings

TheLily

As many of you might already know, I have been doing tarot card readings for the past year or so. I have wanted to do this as a job for a while, so I finally put it to myself to officially open my metaphorical doors today. I am very happy (and nervous!) to announce the opening of the Red Fool Tarot.

The prices range from $1CAD to $20CAD with some wiggle with bulk or custom layouts. I have a few decks to pick from and I work on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. While I only work four days a week, I will be happy to communicate about your reading on the other days, but I do have commitments outside of my readings.

Prices are found on that link and I even have a deal for artists. I am addicted to character art and I will trade 1:1 dollar value for art. Or, if you have ever been interested in designing a tarot card, I am also looking for artists to work with.

Any comments or if you'd like to order a reading, please go to my ask box.

Special bonus: to help get the word out, I'm doing a raffle for a free reading every month. You can see info here. You don't even need a tumblr to join in!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Tarot Card Readings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus