Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Bloggers in the Zombie Apocalypse (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Anna-Cher-Dexter-Jus (played anonymously)

The year is 2019 and Kellis-Amberlee has taken a hold of every living man, woman, child and mammal over 40 pounds. The world is still a mess, but slowly things are beginning to come together again. India and China are lost. Closer to home Canada and Alaska are still badly infected. Humanity has begun to find its way once again. Babies are being born and named after the zombie greats that helped keep people safe: George, Georgia, Shaun and Barbara are common names. It's because of media attention that people survived - we people like George Romero our lives.

Bloggers are the most important people because of the hand they had in helping share information. The types have changed from Game Bloggers and Mommy Bloggers to Fictionals, Newsies and Irwins. Life is about staying in and staying safe.

Fictionals act as a distraction, keeping people's minds off of the drab world around them by spinning tales and writing poetry.

Newsies keep people informed about the world around them. Whether it's an arm-chair Newsie who researches from home or a field Newsie who brings you the news from the source, you know you're getting the truth.

Irwins keep people entertained and informed. Mostly they poke zombies with sticks and keep the camera rolling.

The setting is based off of the books by Mira Grant, but if you haven't read them, I can walk you through it. what I am looking for is a couple of other people for these characters to interact with. I'm thinking maybe a political thriller, but it's not necessary. I'm looking for good zombie poking fun with a few blogs to write off of it.

Let me know if you're interested, but I am not interested in anything outside of the Newsflesh universe (unless you want to go into Dead Island or Left 4 Dead, but I would need new characters). I do not like the Walking Dead, Shaun of the Dead or Night of the Living Dead for roleplaying.

Also, grammar competency is a must. I will not roleplay with someone who does not understand how to use capitals or periods.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Bloggers in the Zombie Apocalypse (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus