Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » demonic being in need of use (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Since I updated my character Sethalith I have yet to do an rp with him. I'ld like to do a rather long rp, hopefully with a bunch of people. The rp should have booth good and evil factions, Seth being one of the main baddies. good just meaning those opposed to the evil group so not every character in the good group or evil group is necessarily good or evil, but rather those are the people they sided with and can possibly be swayed. I don't know if it all makes sense but how I kind of want this is to be kind of like a book but by multiple people. i also think it would be a good idea if not all of the characters met right off.

post here as the character you want to join as, and if any one is familiar with the dnd 3.5 hell and the abyss that is what i use for the two planes.

(medieval fantasy)
Buzz Kill (played anonymously)

I'm interested in joining this rp, but I'm only familiar with the Abyss.
Sethalith Sparx (played by LightKayl) Topic Starter

ok, um there are nine layers of hell the largest is the first layer and the smallest is the ninth.
___________________ 1
_________________ 2
_______________ 3
_____________ 4
___________ ect.
_________
_______
_____
___

the easiest way to picture it is like a planet where the first is the surface and the ninth is the center and each in between are tunnel systems/caverns. each level is ruled by a particularly strong devil, usually picked by Asmodeus (ruler of the ninth and creator of hell). and, for example, the ruler of the 5th is stronger than the ruler of the 4th and the ruler of the 6th is stronger than the 5th. i dont know many of the rulers of hell but i know a few.
the first was originally ruled by grumsh the orc god of slaughter who then left to live on a different plane with his wife and son. after that the first was then ruled by tiamat the five headed dragon goddess of the chromatic dragons who was then moved to the position of protector of the gates to the second layer of hell during the blood wars (war between demons and devils, and no they aren't the same) and was replaced by bel, a devil who loved his position and did everything he could to secure it. during one of the battles in the ongoing blood war though he was killed and sethalith was chose to take his place when he managed the kill the demon orcus , demon prince of undead, during the same battle.
Levistus is the current lord of the 5th, a one winged devil who seth freed from his icy prison allowing him to re-assert himself as ruler.
and last, but absolutely not least, Asmodeus is ruler of the 9th.
And to avoid later confusion and possible annoyances Seth is actual pretty close to god hood but there might be a few things that seem like god-moding but they really aren't, i generally try to keep fights even so no one dies and i generally do a good job at doing so.
Gahnbara (played by Zactrul)

i'd gladly join this

we should probably set up the first town/city together, and which side would you guys be on or shall we decide that in the rp?

I would rather decide now but if it needs to it can be decided during the rp

ok, first town is it a large city, trade city, or village (on a lake/rive/inland)?

I would say village
Sounds interesting enough but I can't think of what character to use. I'll give more insight when I think of it.

ok korm, so the village is on a lake? how isolated is the village?

?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » demonic being in need of use (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus