Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay with my new character!Sci-Fi/Fo (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Olala (played by Tiff_the_Odd)

Hello! I am looking to roleplay with my new character, Olala! I have high muse for some kind of space adventure with her since she doesn’t have much experience outside of the lab that she was raised in.

THERE WILL BE NO ROMANCE! PLATONIC/FOUND FAMILY ONLY

I don’t have a clear idea about what I want so I’m looking for someone who can plot WITH me. I do not want to be carrying all of the plot load, please contribute!

Also I’m looking for someone active, I require at least one post per day but I would like more! I’ve been roleplaying for eleven years so I need someone who can write two plus paragraphs! Please PM me if you would like to roleplay!

I would like your character to be an adult male though the species doesn’t really matter to be.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Olala (played by Tiff_the_Odd) Topic Starter

Anyone?

Bump
Oh man, I've been roleplaying for 5+ years and I completely understand the frustration with carrying the plot. I would love to collaborate and create something. I have more characters than the ones seen on my profile I just joined this platform recently.

Sadly most of my Characters are female or Non-binary. I can create a male character or flop the genders of one of my other characters. Honestly, gender doesn't really matter to my character. If you need to swap them you can.

If you are interested in different characters I'm working on transferring them here so slowly you'll see them pop up on my page. Let me know if you have any questions.

Avabudava20 wrote:
Oh man, I've been roleplaying for 5+ years and I completely understand the frustration with carrying the plot. I would love to collaborate and create something. I have more characters than the ones seen on my profile I just joined this platform recently.

Sadly most of my Characters are female or Non-binary. I can create a male character or flop the genders of one of my other characters. Honestly, gender doesn't really matter to my character. If you need to swap them you can.

If you are interested in different characters I'm working on transferring them here so slowly you'll see them pop up on my page. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hey! If you PM me then we can talk more!
I am interested, I guess PM me with further details, if this is even still a thing.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump
Hey, I want to join and I have a character called Nova. If needed, you have permission to switch my character's gender . PM with more details!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay with my new character!Sci-Fi/Fo (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus