Time and the hour runs through the roughest day."
- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 1.3
Important: My male characters are anonymous(the few I have). The reason for that is some people's requirements for male characters to be played by males only. (???)
You wouldn't know that I'm a female through my male characters.
- I work full-time and I'm a workaholic. My job is incredibly demanding and requires a lot of creativity. Sometimes I work up until 4 AM. Please, be patient with me. By the end of the day, I'm exhausted and my mind needs to recharge for new ideas.
- When having free time, I'm working on personal projects and I also have other things to attend to, so be patient with me.
- My main genre is dark medieval fantasy. I'll never stop loving it. However, I've been part of great stories of different genres, so I'm comfortable pretty much with every setting.
- I have around 13 years of RP experience, which includes DMing, world-building, moderating forum with over 100 members. That's in the past and now I'm wondering how the hell did I manage to do these things.
- Years ago I stopped focusing on my own personal feelings towards the roleplays I was in. Focusing on that quickly became boring. What I love is to entertain my partners, see their characters' reactions and write for the sake of the story. I try to be as impersonal as possible. That doesn't mean that I don't love my characters or I didn't put an effort into them. Quite the opposite, but they will never be the most important thing in a roleplay for me.
- That being said, every character of mine is created with an idea and their story for every RP would be crafted with an idea. I can tweak them, but I'll always keep their original purpose. It might not be a great purpose, or some grand destiny, but every little detail matters. Respect me and my characters OOC and don't make me change their identity.
*Same applies to fandoms RPs and groups. If I give you the reasoning of why something can be like this, especially when you've tweaked the universe to your liking, take into consideration my tweaks as well. I'm not coming to steal your glory, quite the opposite.
- English is not my native language. Bear with me, I do my best.
My longest RP on RPR is almost three years.
My longest RP ever - 6 years.
If you're interested in my visible characters, feel free to PM me.
Have fun and take it easy!
Noxx has helped me around this site and has shown great initiative in our group. Without her, her characters and her creativity our roleplay would be a lost cause. Thank you Noxx! - Abbyss
This writer is kind and understanding! They are great when communicating at designing a solid story plot. They even change things up a little for better character engagment! Their posts are solid and filled with great detail. A+ writer! Kind and understanding Wonderful writer - -Danny-
See all of JustAStory's kudos »
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend JustAStory!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?