Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Platonic Plots and Prompts {Found Family} (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump
Hello!

I really like your RP request (platonic found family? Yes, please!) and would be interested in writing with you. I particularly like the Bounty Hunter x Alien Child scenario.

I try to check and respond to roleplays at least once a day. I can't promise to always have the bandwidth, but I will do my best to let you know if I have to go on hiatus. I like to think I'm pretty literate, and I love roleplays that read more like novels than text exchanges, but I don't expect multiple paragraphs for each reply.

If you're interested, I'd be playing with Kej in his early to mid thirties. He'd be working for a bounty hunting guild, which could provide some nice conflict when he fails to complete his assignment. I like dark themes in storytelling, and realistic violence is very much my cup of tea. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Platonic Plots and Prompts {Found Family} (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus