Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Enimies to lovers queer MLM or FLF rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

FoxPhoenix

Hi so this rp is well this title is rather self explanatory the villan(m/c) manages to capture the hero(y/c) and holds them hostage. m/c tortures y/c but during that torture the hero and the villan develop feelings for eachother that isn't hate.

As I am gender non-comforming u don't mind whether it is a male loving male or a female loving female rp.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Ash (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

would love to do a mxm with ash here (post-redemption so he fits well)! would that work?
Dexter (played by FoxPhoenix) Topic Starter

Ye I'll use Dexter
FoxPhoenix Topic Starter

Nope sorry changed my mind lol(kinda new to this but what does post redemption mean lol)
FoxPhoenix Topic Starter

About my character (I changed my mind about that lol)
James (played by FoxPhoenix) Topic Starter

I'm going to use James
Ash (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

James wrote:
I'm going to use James

alright! also, post-redemption means that it's after he kind of redeemed himself and he's no longer super evil. so he'd be the hero just like you'd planned.
Ooh, I actually love this trope so I'd be interested in doing this!
James (played by FoxPhoenix) Topic Starter

Cool as we already have a hero and a villan you could either be a like friend of the hero or a hench-person or the villan
Dakura Akell (played by Blue_Battlefield_05)

I can use Dakura here

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Enimies to lovers queer MLM or FLF rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus