Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Supernatural Adventure (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for a cool roleplay including a supernatural/scifi adventure, (ex. Ghosts, ghouls, zombies, vampires, cyborgs, you name it!) the main plot can be discussed based on the character of your choosing due to different locations, goals, and or occupations that your characters may be located in, want or where they work. If your character isn't supernatural, we can discuss having them experience the supernatural together! (Romance could be included if you want but it isn't required.)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

The Outsiders (played anonymously)

Hey there! I'd be interested in this.

And just so you know, it's saying your character/account isn't accepting any dm's.

I have a few other characters in addition to this one, if you are interested I can share there.
Hey, tried to DM but it said not available, are you still looking for RPs? I like the open plot idea, I have a lot of characters so I'm sure we could find some to make something cool with.
Im interested in this! :)
Alias Smit (played by theliquidtoad) Topic Starter

GlassJungle wrote:
Im interested in this! :)
Hey glad you're interested! We can discuss this further in PM's
Lisa Winchester is a supernatural hunter (daughter of Sam Winchester and Eileen Leahy and younger sister to Dean Winchester the second), so perhaps you can have her investigate a haunted house or something (perhaps a cross between Poltergeist and The Conjuring) and that's where somebody else's character comes in (perhaps they're the ones doing the haunting). Just an idea.
Alias Smit (played by theliquidtoad) Topic Starter

Island_Queen wrote:
Lisa Winchester is a supernatural hunter (daughter of Sam Winchester and Eileen Leahy and younger sister to Dean Winchester the second), so perhaps you can have her investigate a haunted house or something (perhaps a cross between Poltergeist and The Conjuring) and that's where somebody else's character comes in (perhaps they're the ones doing the haunting). Just an idea.
That would be awesome! We can discuss further in PM's if you like!
Hey! I'd be interested! You can pick which character but I probably would pick Werewolf or Vampire.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Supernatural Adventure (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus