Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sonic or other Video Game based role-pla (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Snow the Fox (played by AlBhedie)

Hello everyone! Good morning or good evening, depending on where you’re at.

So I recently created this character, but I have role-played Sonic the Hedgehog characters in the past. Just usually not as their canon animal counterpart forms. So this is one of only two OC’s that I’ve played based on that series! With that having been said, I’m looking to get some stories going with her.

As the title suggests, I’m mainly looking for some Sonic writers, although non Sonic writers are fine too. Provided you have a little of knowledge of the series! I, myself, mainly like to go by the games. I’m not very experienced with the comic books since I only read a few years ago.

I’m fine with human characters, by the way. I’m not someone who gets freaked out over the whole human x furry thing. So humans or other human-ish looking characters are welcome!

No sex, please.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Bunnybean

Can..I try?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sonic or other Video Game based role-pla (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus