Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meeting again for the first time. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

HELLO! I want to do a soulmate roleplay. After each life we are reborn. There isnt much true love but when there is. The love is too strong that it carries on to other lives. Sometimes I remember that we're sulfates, or sometimes you remember. Sometimes neither of us remember and other times we both remember. We see each other in public and it goes from there! If your interested PM me!!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Abikutzomi wrote:
HELLO! I want to do a soulmate roleplay. After each life we are reborn. There isnt much true love but when there is. The love is too strong that it carries on to other lives. Sometimes I remember that we're sulfates, or sometimes you remember. Sometimes neither of us remember and other times we both remember. We see each other in public and it goes from there! If your interested PM me!!

If this is still open I'd like to hear more! This is an interesting concept :)
Abikutzomi wrote:

This seems really cool, I'd be down.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meeting again for the first time. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus