Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Strong Para or Multi-Para Fa (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm an experienced RPer with 20+ years of experience, and I'm looking for some good classic Fantasy Fun. I'm not too picky about the setting, since I can fit my character in almost anywhere. However, if you would like a planned out setting I have one ready to go. I prefer to play in High Fantasy, with elves, dwarves, etc. I love mythical epics, mythology and deep lore. I'm an Archeology buff. Regardless my preferred play style is with well thought out paragraphs or multiple paragraphs. I'm happy to adjust if needed, but that's where I'm most comfortable. Ideally I'd like to work on something long term. However, I'm open to one-offs and short term rp too.

Ideas
A few of my ideas include:

Temple RP: I'm happy to play the higher ecclesiarchy. Have you ever wanted to know what it's like to worship an ancient deity and work your way up the ranks of a temple? Perhaps you are a visitor on tour, or what ever else

Adventure Fantasy: Going on an adventure, in an established world or one we make up. I love this kind of stuff.

Egyptian Setting: Using ancient egypt as a backdrop

Mesopotamian Setting: Using ancient mesopotamia as a backdrop

Fantastical History: Any setting that is heavy on the history, and open to fantasy shenanigans

Details
Not looking for anything sexual
Semi-para minimum
Fantasy RP
Small Group or Singular.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

Alright. Sounds interesting. Mind if I send the link to my character's Bio? It's a bit lengthy.
And I'd prefer the Adventure Fantasy.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Strong Para or Multi-Para Fa (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus