Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LOTR Time (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I haven't done on in a while so I wanna try to get another started. The others were abandoned or the players left. I'll be using Kin, my wood elf. She'll be a ranger but back then she was one of the many warriors who fought against Sauron who went traveling after one of her close friends died in the war. It will take place when the ring is found (Like when Bilbo was using it to escape the party) so your character could be in the possession of the ring. If you want, we could do 1X1 or we could do a whole group but then we'd need 4 hobbits, 1 dwarf, 2 men since Kin's an elf. Looking forward to any suggestions and replies from people who are interested.
I'd love to start a 1x1 with you! :D LOTR is a wonderful thing, I adore it :) Are you looking to have it follow the LOTR plotline or just do its own thing?
ChaoticDeath3 Topic Starter

Either way's fine but I'd prefer it to do it's own thing so I'm not coping the original plotline. That and I'd like the RP to last a very long time. What character are you wanting to use?
That sounds good with me! :) I think I'm going to make one, actually. :) How do you plan on them meeting?

Well since Kin used to be a warrior, I wanted to have her in the forest of Ents, waking up from her horrible memories haunting her. If you have another idea, I'd like to hear it.
That would be interesting! :) I'll get to work on making a character!
http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=18541&page=69835

Here he is! Just barebones, but it'll be good to start :)

Sorry I never got back to you ^^' He looks pretty cool.
That's fine :) Thank you!
Would you like to start?
Does the characters have to be strictly for LOTR? I have like two chars that could easily be modified to fit the universe.

@CelestinaGrey: I can. I have one going so I'll use the start from that one if you don't mind. The other one started in the forest of Ents

@Pyrak: LOTR version characters would be easier but I can do a different type of universe if you want, not just LOTR
ChaoticDeath3 wrote:
@CelestinaGrey: I can. I have one going so I'll use the start from that one if you don't mind. The other one started in the forest of Ents

I don't mind at all! Just link me up when you've got it! :)
Well I know it is a.....lot late. But I love the lotr stuff. I have my own character who is a child elf........
Eniah (played anonymously)

Do you think Eniah would fit? While she is not made exclusively for a LotR setting, she is a high fantasy character :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LOTR Time (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus