Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Characters (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Osris

Hello hello!
I have some characters that I have not used or not used in a while so thought I would post about my characters

sage- Sage is a shy and jumpy elf that works in Ashgroves improve hospital. They work mostly in potions for healing but they could be at the front desk or even helping as a nurse since she has been trained.

Angel/Angelica- Angel is usually played as a news reporter but I also like playing her in kidnapped senecios or gang seneciros. for the most part Angel can be pretty shy but in a kidnapped role play she can be a bit rude and fighty.

Ladybut/Marinette- Not to much to say about her. She is used for ladybug and cat noir role plays only and this would be used for future reference.

Rainn Last but not the least Miss Rainn. I use her as a maid mostly for either a kidnapped role play or a medieval role play.

Well that’s it! If you have a character you wanna play with message me here or in dms!
Give me an idea of what you wanna do for the role play and what character!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Characters (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus