Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "Just try and stop me from playing my mu (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hii! I've been listening to music a lot lately and suddenly came up with the idea, what if we lived in a world where music was illegal? Soo, I decided to make a roleplay out of it!

Prompt: The year is 2033 and music has become illegal, however, M/C can't live without it so they just go up and down the city's streets playing their instrument and one day Y/C sees M/C and they watch M/C play their heart out while being chased by the cops without a care in the world. Will Y/C decide to join M/C and possibly fall in love or will they just go on with their day? The choice is up to you!

I hope you guys like my idea and have an amazing rest of your day! I'll most likely be using my character, Noah for this roleplay. If anyone gets interested, just go ahead and pm me so we can go over everything!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "Just try and stop me from playing my mu (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus