Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Trek Through Steampunk Hell (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rango Clark (played by abe-chan)

Looking for players to roleplay out or brainstorm a steampunk idea I've had in the back of my had for ages now out with my new character (apologies for the lack of info on him.) Y/C should probably be okay with getting a little roughed up or minor swearing etc. Romance is also okay, but optional! Other takes on these ideas, such as a sci-fi setting, are also appreciated! I'm fairly new here, so please help me out ^^'!

[*] The Trek Through Hell and Back:
Humanity (and other race's) heavy use of industrial technology of the steam variety have angered the wrath of mother nature, bringing on a much faster and more violent global warming than in our timeline. Temperatures have heated up several degrees already, deserts are getting unbearably hot, coastlines sinking, storms worsening, etc. While the collapse of civilization as we know it is occurring, the Empire sends our merry band of survivors through the hottest desert to find a place away from the collapse to rekindle the flames. But hiking through a desert isn't an easy task, the lawless land is filled with bandits, as well as mother nature herself.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Seems alright to me! Where do I sign up?
Rango Clark (played by abe-chan) Topic Starter

KingDragon wrote:
Seems alright to me! Where do I sign up?
Hey! Shoot me a DM, I'll gladly set something up with you! ^^
Can I take part in this?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Trek Through Steampunk Hell (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus