Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cute Fantasy Sibling Adventure (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heya! I’m Len, or spiritualEclipse. As usual, I have a craving for some cute sibling adventure. To help organize my RP request, I’ve described it as a series of questions below, so without further ado, please read on;

What is this RP?
This is a high fantasy RP set in my own ‘Heartlands’ setting, primarily focused on the relationship and adventures of a pair of siblings, preferably close in age, who would be our characters. Generally it would have a cutesy, light tone, although I am also rather prone towards visceral combat where appropriate.

There are two main points to the RP which would make up the meat of it; Physical affection like hugs, cuddles, etc. and adventure, hunting, and exploration in the high fantasy setting. There may be some light plot points, but the main focus is going to be on the characters and their relationship. Overall though, I would say that the ‘cutesy’ side of the RP (Physical affection, emotional intimacy, etc.) is the greater of those two main points.

What kind of characters should be used?
Since the main characters are siblings, their names, personalities, appearances, etc. should be designed to go together and so should be made for this RP. Relationship wise, they should be affectionate and have some sense of emotional intimacy. It’s fine if there's some disagreement or arguing, but I don’t want it to come across as constant bickering and fighting. Of course, the specifics we’d discuss amongst ourselves while planning.

I usually prefer slightly-fantastical races, and there's three particularly in the setting; Dragar, Sylvans, and Dwarrow. Dragar are mostly human-like but with some draconic features (light scales in some places, sometimes horns or antlers) while Sylvans or Dwarrow are more elf-like (sylvans being like wood elves, Dwarrow being sorta a hybrid of a elf and dwarf.) Having said that, I do also like Kemonomimi (humans with animal ears) and I'm open to other 'mildly' fantastical races. I also am rather inclined towards agendered or androgynous characters.

What setting will the RP be in?

The "Heartlands'' setting is named after the eponymous vast wildlands in the center of the main continent of Auria, which is mostly uninhabited because it is overgrown with wild magic and general hostility. Outside of the Heartlands, civilizations exist all around its shoreline, ranging from steampunk materialists to tribal dragon-worshippers. There's too much to really go over here, and the details aren't TOO vital, so if you really want more information you can just ask and I'll share as much or as little as you want.

In terms of how this affects the actual meat of the RP, my favored starts are to RP as tribal hunters and fight large beasts or monsters as the main enemies. The plot could be as simple as that, or could extend to more intricate developments depending on how things go, but the main focus would still be exploring both the world and characters' relationship.

What is my RP style?
My favored way to RP is in periodic ‘sessions’ of focused RP-ing, sometimes with longer gaps between them, but I am quite flexible. I can write paragraphs or sentences as the situation demands, though real-time roleplaying with focused RP sessions helps me get through much more story. I am pretty detailed but I don't like to pass alot of time in a single post, especially during cuddles. I can, however, write reasonably long posts during combat or narration, up to about a page.

And that is all! I hope this post was clear and complete and that you'll pop in to say hi. Even if you're not sure, I do appreciate showing any interest, and if you have any questions I am ready and eager to answer them. I'm fairly adaptive and I can to an extent give longer or shorter responses or share more or less of the world at your preference. I can also RP on discord if that is more convenient for you, so DM me if you want me to give you my discord. I hope to hear from you!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cute Fantasy Sibling Adventure (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus