Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Beautiful: 1x1 Private

Anthony (played anonymously)

Anthony looked at the paper and stretched . " it's not far from where my class is ." he breathed and yawned . He hated being sleepy , it usually made him crabby or easly upset. He began leading Lucas to his next class. He point at the pshycology door. " want me to met you here when class ends?" he as a simple yes or no question. .
Lucas (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lucas shrugged, not really caring either way. He walked into the class, about five minutes late, and handed the teacher his transfer scripts. The teacher looked at him, seemingly reading into his soul, (but that was impossible), and nodded. "Lucas. It says you were supposed to be here yesterday," he said, raising a gray eyebrow. Lucas shrugged, indifference apparent in his stiff, guarded movements. "All right, he replies, pointing to a chair in the front.
Sit there," he said, still watching Lucas. He felt a little creeped out, but tried not to let it show..

Anthony didn't lke the shrugg for an answer and sighed running his fingers threw his hair and went to his English class . He sat in the back which ment more sleeping time. He wondered if he should go wait for him after class or not. He wondered what would happen if he didn't would Lucas care... Probably not . His heart hurt ..

Lucas sighed and put his head down on his desk. He was bored, and for some reason he couldn't stop thinking about Anthony. Plus, his head hurt. "Lucas? Would you like to explain to the class the possible psychological pain that can be caused by a chold with an abusive parent?" The teacher asked, singaling out the one kid not paying attention. Lucas looked at the teacher, a pang of panic in his heart, and shown in his eyes. But quickly blocked out all emotions, trying to mask his truth. "No. Not really," he replied and some kids giggled. The bell rang then, saving him from mroe questions..

Anthony got up when the bell rang . He walked out and passed the classroom lucas was in to get to his next class fingering his backpack strap . He was trapped in thoughts of how Lucas made him feel so odd , odd enought to want to were black and skip class making school interesting . .

Lucas jumped up and practically ran out of the classroom. It was lunch time now. Open campus was the perfect opportunity to get in a smoke or two. Perhaps Anthony was in his lunch; he hoped so because for some reason Anthony made him feel less...alone. He felt emotions, other than fear and pain. He...smiled...at the thought and walked out the door, hoping to catch Anthony, secrety, but not knowing why..

Anthony was at his locker Lucy leaning next to it as he put his books away. " you know you act so unfun when sleepy Tony." she pouted and he just looked at her then grabbed his math book. " well it's your fault fo- " " hey it's your emo boyfriend" she cut him off and he blushed " is not" he hissed and looked seeing Lucas he sighed softly , his heart beat picking up. He shut his locker door hiding all his drawings of silly things on the inside. " Lucas!" Lucy called and waved at him .

Lucas paused at the unfamiliar voice. He hadn't talked to anyone but Anthony, so how did she know him? He turned and saw Anthony by the girl and sort of half-smiled. It was the awkward smile of someone who wasn't used to happiness. Lucas wandered over to them and nodded, acknowleging the girl's presence..

anthony smiled softly at Lucas as he approached and elbowed Lucy who was making kiddy noises. " you wanna sit with us at lunch?" he asked softly blushing alittle as the girl jabbed his ribs.
" I wonder what Damien will say to you inviting some guy ." she teased and he glared at her. " Damien don't own me Lucy I can do what I want" he snapped and she blinked putting her hands up . " I forgot how moody you get when you don't sleep . " she laughed and smiled warmly at Lucas . " I'm Lucy " she stated . Anthony felt embarassed by his mood snapping ..

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Beautiful: 1x1 Private

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus