Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Greetings,

I am searching for a new partner for a Pokemon inspired storyline. It would be a storyline around two humans who are transformed into the bodies of Pokemon in a world that is free of human interference and the technology of human civilization. It would be a world that is more historical with world views and architecture such as those of Ancient Rome or Athens. Our characters entering into this world in the opposite genders than the two of them had as human. My character a former human boy who becomes a female Meowstic (or Mew) and your character a former girl who becomes a male Meowstic (or Mew) and the two find themselves in an unfamiliar world and have to work together in word to inch out a living.

My character would be strong and she would be confident. I could see her being intelligent and more manipulative than physical. I could see her being more of the flirty type of girl and the kind of girl who is not afraid to play into her feminine charms. To tease your character and to have a lot of fun along the way. I am open to whether our characters knew each other prior to becoming Pokemon in this new world. I am open to if the two of them retain all human memories or some of that is a blur as well. Honestly, it was the concept of exploring two opposing identities which interested me the most. To explore the lines between male and female in both directions, and human and animal with the new animal instincts.

The ideal partner should be someone who has been writing for quite some time. I would prefer an adult, but I would consider someone who is near an adult. I would want a partner who can write descriptive and detailed posts and write at least six to nine paragraphs per post. I would love to be able to find a partner who values character development as much as the storyline. And if my partner has a passion for romance and finding those special moments in the most unexpected of places. As for the other details of the story I am open - I love to world build and collaborate with my partners and I love to do OOC chat on the side whether brainstorming or sharing other random discussions.

If you would be interested in this storyline than send me a message with your ideas,

EF2VFSs.jpg
I'm interested!
Scarlet-Rose Topic Starter

Bump! Bump! Meow?

Bump!

Bump

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus