Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Pokémon Fan Club: A Pokémon group for adults!

Hello! Are you over the age of 18? Do you have a burning desire to talk about Pokémon with like-minded and like-aged individuals? Do you want to find fellow fans to play or trade with? Then allow me to introduce you to...

Pokémon Fan Club! An OOC Pokémon hangout spot!

At PFC, you'll be able to talk to other adults about your favorite Pokémon, your favorite games, your most recent playthroughs, or even other topics, if you'd like! We've even got a small section for Forum Games, and a little Looking for RP forum, if you're so inclined.

Ideally, I'd like for PFC to become a blossoming little community of Pokémon fans, where people can gush about what they love, make friends, and find people to play the games with, too! If we get enough members, we might even do little events, or Union Room hangout nights, or whatever else! I'd love for this to be a place for people to just hang out and talk about what they like.

Fans of ALL generations and ALL forms of Pokémon media are welcome! I'd love to be able to talk to more people about my PMD obsession, and Crystal is my favorite game, so anything is allowed, so long as it falls within our rules and the site's rules!

Please have a look around, and if you like what you see, submit your application today! :3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Pokémon Fan Club: A Pokémon group for adults!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus