Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Virtual virtual Reality 1 or 2 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

BfCAXoeCwvIoTK1QFiPFGkbTDAt09rIe.png

I really want to do this Roleplay. šŸ˜©

This is a virtual Virtual Reality 1 or 2ā€ Vr Rp. Itā€™s a fun game to play. Iā€™ll allow OCs, borrowing characters and crossover characters. You can be any avatar you want. However, I would like someone to be Cookie, Data Eater, Chaz for bit. Then Iā€™ll take turns. Make any plot you want. Iā€™m fine with one liners. But Iā€™m a Semi-Lit! You can pick either a first version or 2nd version. I can do 1V1 in private pm or group Roleplay.

Here are options:

Version 1: you are in a virtual world helping Chaz to make the A.I clients happy and comfortable but then something is up with Chaz. He seemed to be rude and not happy at what you did with the A.I cilents. Itā€™s up to you and see whatā€™s going on with him.

Version 2: You now arrived at Scottsdale greeting Cookie who is your assistant to show what Scottsdale has offer for you. But suddenly, it starts to fall apart, a lot of avatars are screaming for their lives. Itā€™s up to you and Gavin, the robot to save Scottsdale.

https://youtu.be/pAcWiKKItik (VVR 1)

For VVR 2 game, type ā€œVirtual Virtual Reality 2, there are more of them on YouTube. This way youā€™ll know how to Roleplay! :)

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

BlueCelestial Topic Starter

Bump :)

Bump

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Virtual virtual Reality 1 or 2 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus