Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Nnh...

Tiand Mardeu (played anonymously)

*hides*
Kim Site Admin

Hello there, welcome to the site. Would you like to tell us anything about yourself? :)
Tiand Mardeu (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Er, well... I've been unable to access the internet for the past four years, so I'm horribly out of practice with rp. And ridiculously bashful. >.> I was shy back when I had constant rp and tons of friends. So....desperate craving for rp, but I dunno what to do with myself at this point. *Fidgets*
Kim Site Admin

OOoh. Is there a particular genre or canon or style of RP that you're most interested in getting back into?

Welcome back to the interwebs, btw! :)
Tiand Mardeu (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Semi paragraph to multi paragraph, any genre, any era, any theme, anything! Except for certain things in the 18+ category. Those are discussable and negotiable as I'm 30 and not entirely opposed, but preferably not the extent of the content. My favorites are fantasy, medieval, and sci-fi. I'm not good with stats and lots of numbers, but I'm alright with pure text combat.
Hi there Tiand! Welcome to RPR :) Everyone here is really friendly, so I hope you don't feel shy for too long! Have you tried looking on the Looking for RP forum t see if anything catches your interest? You can also use the RP Finder if you're wanting something right away. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Nnh...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus