Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Not-So-Empty Doll (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Elena Eirin (played anonymously)

Just rumors right? An old wives' tale or bedtime story to frighten children into behaving. But no, it wasn't a rumor. Not anymore after what you saw. It was her, the doll. Walking from an alleyway carrying a small kitchen knife stained red with blood. She didn't linger, very quickly exiting the scene and disappearing into the crowds of the night. The moment sat with you for days, weeks even, until it got too much to handle. You needed to find out more, find out what you saw and who this doll really was. Finding answers in a city like this would not be easy, and finding out where this doll supposedly would be is even harder. But maybe intuition could guide you to the right place, or perhaps careful calculated deduction could do better? Only one way to find out.

Hi there! I'm looking for one, maybe two others to roleplay this scenario out! I'm looking for a dark fantasy mystery type of roleplay. Lots of questions to ask and answers that are few and far between. Magic is a prominent part of the setting, so individuals capable of using magic are totally allowed alongside nonhumans! If you're interested please PM me as I won't be paying much attention to this thread due to my own life being rather busy. If for some reason you do reply to this thread instead of message me, I'll maybe respond when I see it (but you know, good luck with that lol)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

I'm interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Not-So-Empty Doll (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus