Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Star-Wars (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So after riding Star Wars Rise of the Resistance and watching all of the Star Wars movies again I'm dying to do a star wars RP.

Ella is a newfound resistance member, your character doubts her abilities as she always seems stuck in her own head. As her training comes to a close she's the only member on deck for a mission within the First Order. The mission is simple, go undercover grow close to Ki Lo Ren, and get info. Despite your character's objections, Ella is thrown into the mission head first, a seemingly simple mission soon becomes complicated. Ki Lo Ren knowing Ella is undercover soon takes advantage and starts playing with her emotions, Ella doesn't realize this and slowly starts falling into the dark side and in love with Ren. Ray who was undercover delivers this news to the resistance but there only appears to be one name that gets to Ella. Your characters. As Ella starts missing her mission check in's your characters is forced to go among the First Order as well. Will your character save Ella from herself and from the Darkside or will Ki Lo Ren take her away from the people she loves most? The choice is yours.

Ok, so obviously as I want to do this one-on-one each of us will have to take multiple characters. Preferably you would play your character and Ki Lo Ren and I would play Ella and Ray. As this plot mainly focuses on these 4 characters interacting together. If interested Pm me and ask me any questions for clarification.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Star-Wars (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus