Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "I will love you in every lifetime <3" R (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, I'm absolutely obsessed with Zali rn. So here's two prompts specifically made for her <3

Both of these lean heavy into reincarnation and soulmates.

First one (For Human ver.):

Zali is an oracle and priestess of a demon kingdom and Y/c is a royal knight who was assigned to protect her. Y/c and Zali slowly fall in love and eventually secretly start courting each other. The two of you lived peaceful life together until Zali received a vision of a war starting between the kingdom and an allied kingdom. In a few months, all out war broke out. Zali got kidnapped by the enemy after the ruler of the demon kingdom sent Y/c to the front. As soon as Y/c heard, Y/c stormed the enemy territory and rescued Zali. But on way back, Zali got shot in the back. As she died, she touched Y/c's face then smiled softly.

"We'll see each other again, my love." Zali said before her body went limp.

Y/c raged for months, contributing greatly to war and playing a huge part in finishing it. Weeks after the war ended, Y/c died to untreated wounds.

Zali and Y/c have been reincarnated into the modern time. Zali remembers her past life but Y/c does not (yet). This prompt's intended to be a slow-burn and memories are to be remembered as Zali and Y/c fall in love again.

Prompt 2 (Demon Ver.):

Like the one above but about during Zali and Y/c life together. Starts when Y/c first gets assigned to Zali. The war won't happen in this prompt (unless you want it). Zali and Y/c are soulmates. Zali will occasionally get visions of her past-lives with Y/c.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Holly_Whisper Topic Starter

Dang 😵‍💫 Is this too long that no-one wants to do it? Hhhh, I really went big on this because I'm hyperfixated on her
Holly_Whisper wrote:
Dang 😵 Is this too long that no-one wants to do it? Hhhh, I really went big on this because I'm hyperfixated on her

No, no, I don't think it's that at all!
Just be patient, and someone will come along, I'm sure. :)

Boop
Now, this is right up my alley! I'd totally be up for this, if it's still open!

TouchofSunshine wrote:
Now, this is right up my alley! I'd totally be up for this, if it's still open!
It absolutely is ^^ I'm so glad someone replied to this. Zali brainrot's still going strong <3 Dm me and we can talk about details and stuffs ^^
Is this still open?
Hi! I actually did something somewhat like this a while ago, and I love this plot! I’m new to this site, so I don’t have any characters here yet (and honestly I don’t have any sheets made right now), but I’d love to make one for this rp!

Nice ^^ Dm me when you have your char up :D
HauntedBunnies wrote:
Hi! I actually did something somewhat like this a while ago, and I love this plot! I’m new to this site, so I don’t have any characters here yet (and honestly I don’t have any sheets made right now), but I’d love to make one for this rp!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "I will love you in every lifetime <3" R (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus