Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ɨ ֆɛɛӄ ȶɦɛ ʀօʟɛքʟǟʏ { 1x (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

HELLO, I SEEK THE ROLEPLAY FROM THE ROLEPLAY PEOPLE

Ahem, on a more formal (less funny) way... Hi, I'm Vee (or you can call me Varian!) and I'm seeking roleplays, obviously. I have various ideas ready, for both Non-Fandom and Fandom roleplays. I'm going to list a few of each here and hope that someone will like to do so.

NON-FANDOM
    :x: - Due to a rip in time, a victorian servant ends up in the modern day and befriends Y/C, apartment dweller in a busy little town. The servant is stubborn and refuses to become "hip" and "modern" and Y/C tries to help him get used to the modern times to fit in better. (Slice-of-Life | Friendship/Perhaps could be Found Family | Historical (sort of?) | Funny)

- Luca Barnes Haller is a difficult child, especially for a babysitter that insists on not quitting her job like all the other ones... Only if she could get back inside the house after Luca locked her out for the fifth time this week. ( Slice-of-Life | Comedy | Family-friendly | Angst/Fluff )
FANDOM
I'm currently hyperfixtated on Tangled: The Series and The Umbrella Academy, but open to other ideas that are on my profile (as long as they don't have a mark saying that I'm not.)

(TANGLED: THE SERIES)
    :x: - Varian is hunted for his alchemy, because the people of the Kingdom of Corona think he's a witch. He has to hide his alchemy from everyone, except for one person, Cassandra, a royal guard-in-training that accidentally comes across Varian doing his science... Except she doesn't really care and doesn't want to hunt him like the rest. ( AU | Angst/Friendship | Found Family(?) | Could get violent/gorey/dark )

- {A Raccoon and a Bearcat} (SEASON 2 - EPISODE 13; AND FURTHER) (AU)
    Old Corona is in chaos, Quirin's rumored to be dead, Everyone is panicking and Varian's hiding in the basement. When Hector goes to investigate, searching for Quirin, he ends up finding Varian instead and helps him out of the chaotic place and takes him under his wing.

- {Forbidden Alchemy} (SEASON 1 FRIENDLY) (AU)
    Varian is the Prince of Old Corona, a place where alchemy is strictly forbidden by his father, the King, Quirin. But is that going to stop Varian from delving into his mother, the Queen, Ulla's almanac and finding his true calling as an alchemist? Not at all. In-fact, that just makes him want to figure out the truth behind his mother's alchemy a lot more, even if his cowardly royal tutor, Eugene Horace Fitzherbert, "with all due respect, your highness!", insists Varian shouldn't, but won't tell Varian that he can't and is dragged along on Varian's alchemy adventures anyways.

(THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY) (BASIC PLOT) (SEASON 1)
    :star:- Five's running from his past (...Future?) and due to his appearance being of a young child, Y/C takes him in and provides him shelter, food, clothes and basically becomes his temporary step parent until he can safely get back to the Umbrella Academy.

- The Umbrella Academy's gone on vacation, except everyone gets split a part... Klaus (and Ben) and Five are abandoned with the travel van (that got unhitched off the car), Luther and Diego are arguing about where they are without a map or GPS (because Klaus and Five have the GPS) and Vanya and Allison was left behind by mistake and are still at the city.

Any other ideas about/of these fandoms, I'll look into as well! Or just of other fandoms of mine listed on my profile.

:x: = In-progress
:star: = In discussion
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

hello! are you still looking for someone to roleplay with?
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Kaiortea wrote:

Indeed I am!
VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
Kaiortea wrote:

Indeed I am!

thats nice to hear! and very quick answer then most people and apologies for my late answer but i have an few questions regarding to this and i hope its okay if i can ask them.
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Kaiortea wrote:
VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
Kaiortea wrote:

Indeed I am!

thats nice to hear! and very quick answer then most people and apologies for my late answer but i have an few questions regarding to this and i hope its okay if i can ask them.

Sure thing! You can ask on the forums, or in PM. :)
sorry to ask this even though ive been here for more then an year but how do i pm someone? since people usually did that themselves
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Kaiortea wrote:
sorry to ask this even though ive been here for more then an year but how do i pm someone? since people usually did that themselves

The "Reply Via PM" on the posts should work. :)
oh thank you!
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Kaiortea wrote:
oh thank you!

You're welcome!
Can't wait to receive those questions. :)
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Still open! I have a plenty of ideas! :D
Hey, how's it going today?
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Afterthestorm04 wrote:
Hey, how's it going today?

Hey, I'm doing good!
How are you?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ɨ ֆɛɛӄ ȶɦɛ ʀօʟɛքʟǟʏ { 1x (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus