Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Groceries (MxF or FxF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Evangeline (played anonymously)

The rain pattered onto the pavement, seemingly angry at the world. A young woman was unfortunately caught in the middle of the Earthly feud on her way to simply get some microwavable TV dinners, that being the only thing she could muster up. The streets were eerily empty, though still somehow filled with noise, due to the angry sky. The young woman, however, was able to make it to shelter, in her desired destination: the grocery store, which in truth was just a small corner store. Grabbing the cheapest of meals, she suddenly realizes… The most attractive person she’s ever seen is standing right next to her. And that person? Just so happens to be you.

(I haven’t written for a WHILE so I apologize that this is extremely rough. I’d like to keep this a more fluffy romance roleplay, since that’s what I’m most comfortable with, and what I’m most experienced in with my skill set :3 Plz dm me if you’re interested in this prompt!)
I'd totally be interested in this!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Groceries (MxF or FxF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus