Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A New Era (Open for all genders + ages) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Valentine (played anonymously)

Romance Plot Ideas
Hello all! It’s been a while since I’ve come on this website, and I’ve been itching for some new roleplay partners! I made a new character, and I have a few romance centered plot lines I’d like to go through with! Please message me if you are interested!

Plot One:
Y/C has recently moved to a new city, in hopes of becoming an (insert desired career choice)! Though, as you settle in, you encounter someone you never thought you’d see again. Valentine Starling, your old childhood friend. Valentine, clearly doesn’t remember you… but how could you ever forget them?

Plot Two:
Y/C works at a local coffee shop that Valentine frequents. The two have been pining for each other from a distance, never actually speaking other than a few items ordered. One day, you get fed up with staring from afar, and include your number on their coffee cup. A few hours pass by, and you finally get a phone call. A timid voice speaks through the other end, “Hello?”

Plot Three:
You hated your co-worker. You absolutely hated her. She was so depressing to be around and never spoke to anyone like a snob. How could you ever stand to be around someone like that? Well… after you share a kiss in the heat of an intense argument, you could never look at them the same way. Did you hate them? Did you love them? Only you can decide. (This one would start from before the kiss and work towards that point.)
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A New Era (Open for all genders + ages) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus