Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Post-Masquerade 2022 Party (Unofficial RPR Event)

deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

(For those who didn't get to join or aren't quite ready to end the Masquerade. ;))
(You can play anonymously, or not, masked or unmasked, doesn't matter! Just be nice and have fun!)
(This can be a live chat RP, but it doesn't have to be and lasts until after December 25th.)
(Enjoy the party and have fun everyone~)
(I also want to note that this is not an official RPR Event.)

The outside of the Umbrella Academy was covered in lights, and there was popcorn garlands everywhere. A few of the Hargreeves' were out holiday shopping, but Five, Klaus and Ben (if you can see him <_<) was there. The dining room table had tons of food, candles and decorations on it and in the entrance room of the academy, there was a highly-decorated tree in the middle of the two staircases heading upstairs also.

Klaus sat on the couch that was brought into the entrance room for the event, smoking a cigarette. Ben was hanging popcorn garlands around the area, which was startling, as people really only saw the moving popcorn garlands. Five decided to be the host, because he was the oldest out of them all, despite the fact he looked like a 13-year-old boy.

"Okay, okay. Going over the list..." He looked at the long list in his hand, "Guests invited?" Five glanced over to Klaus, his antler headband dangling around. "Yep." Klaus exhaled smoke. "Food and drinks?" Five asked, "Yeeep." Klaus took another drag from his cigarette. "Decorations?" Five raised his brow. "Duh~" Klaus let the smoke seep out of his nose this time.

"Good." Five put away the list. "We have everything for the Post-Masquerade Party." He said, relieved. Five glanced at Klaus and noticed his signature hot pink boa got replaced with a dark-green wreath-like garland. "Clever." Five said, half-sarcastically. "He he~" Klaus smoked some more. "Now to open the doors and let the people in, if anyone even arrives. I'm still not entirely sure you remembered to invite the people." Five muttered the last part as he teleported to the front doors of the academy and opened them up, letting in some snow.
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

Peaks his tiny snout into the building and looks around wondering where people are. Decides to sit by the big tree and just wait for people.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Five was fixing coffee, while Klaus and Ben stayed in the main room.

Klaus noticed the dragon, double-took, then realized it was indeed a dragon. "Oh- Oh hey~!" Klaus waved, his one hand having the word 'HELLO' tattooed on the palm. "Fivey~ Someone's here~" Klaus called for Five.

Five, holding a fresh cup of coffee peered from the kitchen doorway, and noticed it was a dragon. "Huh. I'm not surprised though, I've met a goldfish cyborg." He shrugged, holding the coffee cup. "Welcome to the Post-Masquerade Party." He walked into the room. "I'm Five, this is Klaus, and the other Hargreeves siblings are out shopping." Five smiled, one hand in his shorts' pocket.
The Black Rock Hearted Boy (played anonymously)

The boy walked indoors, shivering from the cold snow. "I h-hate s-s-snow." He said, his breath showing white from the cold.
He kicked the snow off of his boots and walked inside, he noticed Mini Might, and waved. "It's you again, hey!" The boy waved, smiling brightly, his bucktooth showing.

Five noticed The Black Rock Hearted Boy and greeted him, "Must know the dragon, huh?" He said before sipping at his coffee.

Bounces happy to see someone he knows and sends a telepathic image of a big dragon waving a banner that reads "hi giants!" to everyone within range of his tiny brain.
The Black Rock Hearted Boy (played anonymously)

The boy headed to Mini Might, then looked at Five; "Yeah! We met at the Winter Masquerade. Adorable lil'guy." The boy pet Mini Might's head again.

Klaus said, laying back on the couch, throwing his head back on the arm of it. "That's cool~ A dragon~" He purred, already drunk as a skunk before the party even got in full swing, if it ever got into full swing.

Leans his head into the pats with a little growl of content

Someone walked into the academy, all covered in snow and had some bags.
"Vanya, welcome back." Five raised his head from his coffee cup.

Vanya brushed the snow off her face and hair. "Hi Five..." She muttered. She noticed Mini and jumped, "Oh! A dragon!" She was a bit surprised. "Can it talk?" Vanya got excited, dropping the bags she was holding. "Ehhh, I'm not sure about that." Five shrugged. Vanya ran to Mini Might, nodded at Black Rock and then knelt down infront of Mini. "Hello there~!" She giggled.

Raises an eye ridge at the hyper girl and shakes his head at the question then sticks his tongue out at the giggle.

Vanya giggled even more... It wasn't like her to get excited over something, or smile for that matter.
"Can...Can I pet it?" She looked at Five, who responded with a shrug. "Can I pet you?" Vanya looked at Mini.

Hops around all happy and nuzzles the hand as if saying -yup pets are okay-

Vanya gently put her hand on Mini's back and stroked it happily. "You're so cute!" Vanya smiled.
Ollie (played anonymously)

The golden retriever, still wearing his Magic Wreath (tm) around his neck, comes bounding up to the Umbrella Academy, wagging his tail so hard it is shaking his back end from side to side. "I'm here!" he borks, all glee. "I came! I am a Good Boy!"

Five noticed Ollie and smiled, "Well, good evening little guy." Five knelt down and began rubbing Ollie's fluffy, golden face. "I bet you and Mr. Pennycrumb would get along well." He said, referring to his golden retriever puppy.
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie leans in deeply to the pats, his gaze becoming soft and dreamy. "I love you," he borks softly, utterly without embarrassment.

(( Awwwww! :) ))
Klaus, leaning all on the couch like a wet noodle; cooed, "I love you too~" He waved at Ollie, cigarette in between his fingers.
Five smiled, "You wanna meet Mr. Pennycrumb? He can't talk, but he's friendly." Five asked as he pet Ollie.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Post-Masquerade 2022 Party (Unofficial RPR Event)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus