Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » tຟiຖ, tຟiຖ (1x1, Victorian-Era B (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Judava Constellatio (played by PK-Lucas)

2a005685af40ce6128ae610425a81aac.gif

Y/C's twin brother Judava, died only a month ago, and one day, his brother appears, but as a ghost spiritually-tethered to Y/C, so Y/C is afraid because he hadn't been able to see ghosts before this moment and not only see Judava, but other ghosts as well including a kind of ghost that make illusions, and Judava must protect Y/C from falling into the traps of ghost-illusions of their dead parents. But...is Y/C hiding dark secrets?
    Hello, good day everyone!

I'm looking for someone to play Judava's twin brother for this plot that I've been concepting for a while. I know that there isn't a lot of people interested in victorian-era, or maybe there is? So, I will allow it to not be historically-accurate as long as you try your best without troubling yourself with any research or such. I'll guide you if you want.

However, there are rules! (Oh no, not those!)

- No romance, at all.
There can be references of couples, married couples, families and such, as that is actually part of the plot due to the Constellatio Parents.

- No plot-twists involving magic/sorcery, supernatural/paranormal activity, murder/illegal content.
Yes, even for Y/C, who might have a secret he's hiding. I can give suggestions for plot twists if you'd like.

If anyone is interested, please PM me or post on the forums. I'm excited to see your reply and please don't hesitate if you're interested. Have a lovely day, evening, afternoon or night, everyone! *tips hat*
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » tຟiຖ, tຟiຖ (1x1, Victorian-Era B (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus