Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Pokemon Violet Monotype Nuzlocke.

So I am wanting to run a Pokemon Violet nuzlocke. However I want it to be monotype meaning my team will only consist of Pokemon of a specific type. First person who replies will be able to choose my Pokemon's typing. So to make it random for me I need a Pokemon type to use. I when I start the nuzlocke I will update you guys on how my adventure is going. Also if you want I will even let y'all name them when I catch Pokemon.

Notes: I have completed the original game and postgame story and I have played Pokemon since I was a kid.
Oh! How exciting!

Psychic-monotype would be cool!
Songburdie Topic Starter

Psychic monotype it is! Since none of the starters are psychic I will just pick Sprigatito and put it in the box once I find a Pokemon.
Songburdie wrote:
Psychic monotype it is! Since none of the starters are psychic I will just pick Sprigatito and put it in the box once I find a Pokemon.

Ha ha, I actually chose Sprigatito as my starter yesterday when I started my game, so that's kind of funny! :P
Songburdie Topic Starter

VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
Songburdie wrote:

Ha ha, I actually chose Sprigatito as my starter yesterday when I started my game, so that's kind of funny! :P

I started with Fuecoco in my first Pokemon run. I have never used a Sprigatito before and I don't know how long I will be using the little grass cat but I am already looking forward to it.
Songburdie Topic Starter

So I caught a male ralts and small boi needs a name.
Songburdie wrote:

Wally, name him Wally! :0

Wally from Pokemon RSE/ORAS has a Ralts!
Songburdie Topic Starter

VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
Songburdie wrote:

Wally, name him Wally! :0

Wally from Pokemon RSE/ORAS has a Ralts!

YES! Now I will eventually need to decide if it should be Guardavor or Galade, I know Wally had a Gallade tho I am not sure what other Psychic pokemon are in Violet.
I was going to link you the whole Pokedex of Pokemon Violet, but I'm having troubles finding it on Bulbapedia. :')

Isn't Psyduck a psychic-type?
Songburdie Topic Starter

VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
I was going to link you the whole Pokedex of Pokemon Violet, but I'm having troubles finding it on Bulbapedia. :')

Isn't Psyduck a psychic-type?

Suprisingly no. DESPITE IT’S Pokédex entry saying it has magical powers and gets headaches from them, no it is a pure water type
Really?! Weird, I thought it was?
Songburdie Topic Starter

Everyone thinks it is...but no its just a water type. Also I FOUND LINK TO HELP ME!

https://game8.co/games/Pokemon-Scarlet-Violet/archives/391628#hl_1
Ah! Yay!

Ralts is on the top of it, heck yeah. B-)
Songburdie Topic Starter

I assume it's the order of when Pokemon become available so I will keep that in mind when I progress the story
I'm currently heading to the Uva Academy in my game
Haven't gone up those TALL stairs yet. Taking a break from it. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Pokemon Violet Monotype Nuzlocke.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus