Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Novalyyn's Novelties

I've seen adoptables being sold around here, and thought I might offer up user and character templates. If I can make enough, I might even be able to afford a proper epic membership to share them myself!

All prices are USD. Payments can be made through PayPal.

Be as detailed with your request as you can. Turn-around will typically be within a week, unless I get overly busy, in which case I'll do my best to keep you informed.

Basic Package - $15
CSS for a character profile (RPR only), including colors, typefaces, positioning, etc. Images you provide and host can be incorporated at no extra charge.

Image Hosting - $1 per 5 images
Hosting for images provided by you, but hosted by me.

Graphics Work - varies by complexity
I'll find, alter or make the images. Hosting included at no extra charge, though you may host the images if you wish.

You can also contact me about website design and development unrelated to RPR, but an entirely different pricing system will be applied. Visual examples of some of my work can be seen here.

Legal: I actually work as a web developer and designer, so I know I need to take some precautions. I will not knowingly use materials for which you or I do not have copyright permission to use. I will assume that you have the legal right to use any images that you provide me with, either as the creator or a licence holder. Therefore, in the event of a lawsuit over copyright infringement, you will be responsible for paying all fees involved. I also reserve the right refuse service, and to delay work on items. By commissioning me to assemble templates, you are agreeing to and accepting these terms.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Novalyyn's Novelties

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus