Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Magic (Fairytail)

Myth (played anonymously)

((Sure thing ^^ one more post and something happens, i swear XD))
"Could this thing GO ANY SLOWER?" wailed an impatient high pitched voice. James eyed around the cabin until his gaze met Myth's. HE quieted down and leaped off his chair, moving over to Kara. He stared at her for a while before he made any sounds. "Hi!" he said in a cheery voice.
Kara looked at the small elf for a second before smiling and saying " Well Hello". She spoke cheerfully but it wasn't hard to tell something in her mind had scared her a bit. " You are as adorable as ever James" She said as she reached down and patted James on the head.

((it seems my posts keep getting shorter and shorter , im sorry guys"
Lee Silverfang (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

"ugh... Oh man..." Jack groaned finally waking up from his 2 hour nap, a pool o drool was gathered up alongside his face covering his right cheek. "Gajeel you heavy bastard, wake up.." a feeble attempt in punching Gajeel in the face just looked like he tapped him.

"Stop it..." Gajeel was barely conscious and thwacked Jack right in the nose as he tried to get up

"OW OW!" Jack's eyes shot open as he yelled, scrunching his face up to sneeze. He took in a deep breath and held "Oh man... it didn't even happen..." He was about to sneeze but the itch faded "That was your fault you scrap metal Bastard!" Yelling as he slammed his forehead against Gajeel's

"HAHA and it was funny watching" Gajeel teased pushing back, both forehead-to-forehead aggroed at each other. They'd arrived at Onibus and would end up destroying things before the mission actually starts.

James smiled at Kara for a while, not saying anything. Though the moment the train stopped he immediately ran back to Myth, diving into his arm. People all rose at once if on queue, shuffle around for bags and other belongings. Before Myth could walk out into the lane, the door from the cabin in front of theirs burst open, a magic circle behind it. Born from the circle, a cold blast of wind rushed through the cabin, knocking passengers onto the floor, to the sides, and back in the directions of their seat. A man in a dark cloak with the hood down, revealing his face, darted through the now free alley way, grabbing the bag of a women who had been turned upside down in her seat.
The gust of wind had flung kara into the seat she had previously been sitting in. she then looked up and saw the man take the womens bag " HEY!" She called out as she stood up and jumped onto one on of the train seats " Drop the bag!" She called out to the man as a green and white magic circle appeared on her hand creating a glowing green and white ball of ectoplasm. "Or you'll be sorry" she said as she lifted her had up a bit.

((I assume Trippin is waiting for the crook?))

The man and the swiveled around on his heels mid-dash in a small jump to face Kara. He balled his right hand in a fist, placing it on the open palm of his right one. A blue magic circle sprang into existence as blast flurrying snow projected to the ground. The snow piled up in milliseconds, pushing out into a big block of ice, blocking the path, extending into the empty seat to both of the crook's sides, crowding against the ceiling. He was barely visible through the ice, running away through the door.

Myth rested James down, giving him an authoritative look. James nodded before he jumped into he air with a flip, and a smile, disappearing in a veil of grey and yellow stars. Myth went out into the alley, helping a few people before he turned to Jack. "You're up, hothead."

((Nah sorry I just got back home xD ))

"I'm revved up!" Jack yelled brushing he clothes of the snow, stumbles floating onto his head. Jack pulled back on his biker gloves then dashed through the door. Dead on the crooks heel he kept sprinting before leaping "shadow beams of the demon dragon!" He said doing two round house kicks, one horizontal and one diagonal. His feet were set on fire in black flames and every time he did a kick a beam shot out straight for the crook.

One of the beams his the crook sending him flying and whist in mid air another beam hot him straight in the stomach. He landed straight into a shop, smashing through a wondow as he landed in the pile of clothing.

"Iron cannon ball!" Gajeel yelled falling from the sky in a curled you ball before he smashed straight through the ceiling of the shop. His iron body was a silhouette in the dusty mist

"That was fun." He said popping his neck

"Nice one Gajeel" Jack said patting him on the shoulder as he walked out of the shop.

"I'm not done..." A voice said from the mist before an ice gorilla stormed out of the smoke swinging it's giant arms at the guys.
" you morons" Kara called as she passed through the walls of the train and flew over to where jack and gajeel stood facing the ice gorilla. she then faced the ice gorilla and threw her ball of ectoplasm at it causing it to melt into a pile of water and green goo. She then passed through he rubble that was once a store. When she found the man she grabbed him by the hood of his cloak and flew straight up into the sky. "now tell me who you are she said as another ectoplasmic ball formed in her hand and she held it close to the man's face.

The man looked up at kara and without a word he spit at her while raising a hand to make a magic circle, but kara didn't give him a chance. She let go of his hood and he stated to fall, She then droped her ectoplasmic ball and it started to fall right above him. Kara flew down to him ad said " Now you have some options , tell me who you are and i'll save you , if not wither my ball up there will fall and burn a hole right through you, or you can fall to the ground and my two knuckled headed friends right below us will beat the snot out of you" She said with an devilish smile.

((um, ok then._.))

Myth finished helping all passengers in cabin. He looked around to make sure he didn't miss anything. He jogged through the big hole Jack left in the wall of ice to meet the others outside. He landed next to Gajeel. "So what are we dealing with here?" Myth said as he started a summoning stance. After he put his hair back up into it's ponytail, he spread his legs shoulder width apart. His arms were extended in front of him, touching at the wrist with his finger sprawled apart, sort of like a flower.

The crook had spiky white hair with blue tip, fitting his magics, but not very attractive. "Stupid wench," he said to Kara with a wicked grin before he straightened out his body, feet first. Clutching the tiny luggage between his arm, he put his hands into another Ice-Make Magic stance. "Ice-Make: Super Slide!" With that, blue crystals cased from the man's hands, blast all over, blanketing the area in a layer of snow as thin as paper. Once this happened, the snow directly below the crook rose at a slanted angel condensing into ice, the snow next to it doing the same, simply not growing as tall, forming a slide. The man dropped down, being carried away to the other side of the tracks, still holding the small suit case.

The crook had a far drop to the other side of the tracks, but still survived. He hopped on the train the moment it took off, blending in with the crowd, oddly enough.

Myth looked disappointed before his face soften back, abandoning his summoning stance. "Umm..... OK?" he said as he awkwardly looked at Jack with a confused face.

Jack just looked back at the confused Myth, he dropped to th floor and sat cross legged running his hand through his hair, giving him an awkward smile as he tried to avoid eye-contact "i don't even know man,one moment we were on the train... the next i was hurdling the dude straight through a shop window..." He shrugged."It's like all logic was defied and somebody else made me do it..." he was a lot more embarrassed than he let out to be.
kara growled as the man managed to escape. she then quickly landed in front of gajeel and jack , beside myth and with her hands on her hips she looked at the two dragon slayers. " You moron's!" she yelled at them. "look at what you did!" she said gesturing to the destroyed shop. " you are so lucky no one was in there!" she continued to scold like a mother.

Just then a shriek came from behind her as the mortified shop owner returned to see his shop destroed. " See!" she yelled at jack and gajeel as she forced them to their feet and pushed them towards the old man " NOW APOLOGISE!"

Kara then looked back at myth and smiled " you did great, unlike these two imbeciles"

((guys i won't be able to reply to the messages , im on my phone and for some reason it doesn't let me see my messages))

Myth looked at the train as it zoomed off, appearing disappoint. His mouth was slanted in defeat. "Yeah it's alright, but from the small glance of you I saw, you seemed to have held you own up there." Myth ran his fingers through his long ponytail that extended a little below his but. He stood up and stood next to Kara to witness Jack & Gajeel's apology. Myth stumbled a little on the way up from the small layer of snow, which seemed to be clearing up swimmingly.

Jack was already feeling sorry for the owner "Erh..." He said standing up an brushing his clothes, stuffing his hands in his pockets. Gajeel stood next to him and evaluated the mess also.

"At least it was just one shop" he mumbled, Jack nodded hearing what Gajeel said.

"This, I think, is a feat if anything..." He mumbled back, both of them chuckled. Jack turned and looked at the others, they all were waiting for him and Gajeel to apologise, it just made him a little nervous. Gajeel slowly turned around also looking between all of them then letting his gaze drop and crossing his arms across his chest. Before Jack could say anything, Stumbles tugged on the shop keepers trousers gently.

"Umm, sir... We're sowie" he mumbled in his adorable high toned voice, the shop keeper stared at the small green cat wide eyed "awh..." His voice suddenly changed from hating the boys to adoring Stumbles. He cleared his throat and shook his head

"okay, but I expect the price of the shop renovation to be covered" he demanded from the boys then walked over to the shop evaluating it "shoo, go away now" he waved his hand at the boys in a 'shooing' manner to get then to leave

"Yeah um... Sorry again old man" Jack said picking up stumbles and putting him on his head.
Kara growled at the boys as they passed by her while she headed over to the man pulling out a piece of paper and a pencil from her bag. She quickly wrote something down and handed it to the shop keeper. "Here, charge all the expenses to the fairytail guild and make sure they know Gajeel Redfox and Jack Ravenclaw were the ones who destroyed it okay" She told the man with a smile , he quickly nodded and took the paper. Kara then turned and walked back over to the group. " I'm very proud of you stumbles" She said as she patted the small exceed's head.

By now, James had already been re-summoned, and was laying down on Myth's head, seeming very bored. Myth was walking with his arms crossed. "Did anyone else see weird symbol on that man's cloak? I could have sworn I've seen it before. It looks like some sort of spike, fang, or something like a claw." Jame's legs were wrapped around the base of Myth's ponytail, forcing it to vigorously swing back and forth like an out of control pendulum on a grandfather clock.

Jack looked at myth with a confused look then tried to recall the symbol, he didn't recognize it at all "I don't remember it, it doesn't matter now anyway, he wasn't after us but it woulda been better if we'd caught him" Jack shrugged, he pulled out the mission slip from his pocket and revised the directions.

"We close?" Asked The little green kitty on his head

"I think so..." Jack said looking at the mini map on the slip "Mind you, i can't even tell if I'm looking at it right..." Jack mumbled to stumbles trying to stop the other from listening in. Gajeel heard and pulled the map from his hands.

"Give me that, Flame brain" Gajeel taunted as he took it, taking a look at the map he tilted his head to the right "Hmmm" he said evaluating it "yeah i have no idea where this is leading us" he said scratching his head.
kara listened to myth as he spoke and nodded " yes i did catch a glimpse of it, but i can't remember where i've seen that symbol it could be a guild mark but.. for all we know it could just be a random symbol" She said as she slowly turned he attention to Gajeel and Jack. with a sigh she walked over to a look at the map and then shot up straight into the sky leaving a cloud of dust underneath her. She flew a good hundred feet in the air before stopping and hovering in place. She scanned the area around for a bit before going another 50 feet higher. When she stopped again she scanned the outer area of the town. after seeing all she could she came back down to the ground. After landing she grabbed the map from gajeels hands turned it around and gave it back " The deserts that way" She said pointing to the east.

Myth rolled his eyes at Gajeel. "I could have told you that." James perked up on his head like a cat in front of a splash of water. "By when are we supposed to be there?" Myth asked Kara. "HOW MUCH FURTHER!?" James yelled with his high pitched voice at Kara. He wasn't trying to be rude, he was just antsy.

Jack looked up at Kara "Well SOOORRY!" He said with a little bit of sass. "It's started to get late, we'll head out tomorrow" He said taking a deep breath.

"jack?" Stumbles asked poking his forehead "how long? Me and James tired" Stumbles asked looking at the cute little elf

"Not long partner, we'll book a hotel room whilst we're here okay?" Jack did a 360 turn looking for a hotel "Guys, there's a hotel over there, We should rest whilst we're here and buy some food and stuff" he said rubbing his empty growling stomach. Stumbles chuckled at the sound bu his stomach followed after Jack's. Both of them started to laugh as they made their way to the hotel. Gajeel watched the two idiots and followed after them.

"we're going to get some rest too, i've had enough stupid for one day" He said cross armed with lily on his tail.
kara watched as the 2 dragon slayers and their exceed's headed toward the hotel. she then looked at myth and james " well guess we're staying for the night, guess it's for the best we still have a few hours of walking before we even reach the desert. Kara then sighed and followed after gajeel and jack. "wait up knuckle heads" She called as she skipped her way over to the boys.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Magic (Fairytail)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus