Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Two that are new!

I'm actually speaking for two.. My fiance (lafrenchy88) and I, Machati, both joined the site yesterday as it was recommended to me for a wide variety of roleplays and a good community. We decided we didn't want both of us to post an intro here and clog up the place so that's why I'm talking for the both of us!

While this is the first time I've made a post on RPR, I'm not new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying since at least 2001. Frenchy is experienced in paper roleplays, D&D and other face-to-face roleplaying but I'm introducing him to doing computer roleplays now c: RPR will be where he has his first computer-based roleplay.

We've each gotten one character done (Mine being named Nixie Nevada and his Joey Hayes) intended for Pokemon roleplaying if anyone will have us or can point us to a good place. I intend on making a couple more characters soon, namely for animal roleplays that I'll probably be doing without Frenchy since he can be much busier than I. If anyone has any animal roleplays that allow for a variety of species (not just wolves or cats..) then expect me in the near future!

Aside from Roleplaying, I'm a 22 year-old artist and work as an artist doing freelance work. My deviantart is addictionhalfway.deviantart.com . Frenchy is a 25 year-old mover and in the military. I hope we'll have plenty of fun and that we'll be able to make things plenty fun for everyone here as well!
Wow, it's funny how things work. I'm xxMoonwish on deviantart and I watch you there, and I looked at your comments on the poll (or was it a journal?) you put up about looking for an RP site to join. I found this in the comments and decided to make an account! And then I look at the introductions forums and the first thread I click on was your intro. xD

Well, good luck here on the site, it looks pretty awesome :3
Machati Topic Starter

xxMoonwish wrote:
Wow, it's funny how things work. I'm xxMoonwish on deviantart and I watch you there, and I looked at your comments on the poll (or was it a journal?) you put up about looking for an RP site to join. I found this in the comments and decided to make an account! And then I look at the introductions forums and the first thread I click on was your intro. xD

Well, good luck here on the site, it looks pretty awesome :3

Well hey there c: It is weird how that worked out haha.. It does look like a promising site, eh? I wish you good luck here too!
Kim Site Admin

Wow, welcome to the site you... three! :D What a first! I'm glad you're finding things promising so far. Please don't hesitate to speak up if you have questions, we're always happy to help. :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR! Both of you! :D Everyone here is really friendly! We've got loads of users from Furc so I'm sure you'll be able to find some RP to your liking in no time. I absolutely love your art, do you ever do commissions? :D
Machati Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR! Both of you! :D Everyone here is really friendly! We've got loads of users from Furc so I'm sure you'll be able to find some RP to your liking in no time. I absolutely love your art, do you ever do commissions? :D

I do take commissions but I'm currently booked :) Thank you though, I'm flattered ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Two that are new!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus