Skip to main content

Forums » Help » How can I make my character's profile look cool?

What can I do to make my character's profile look cooler? From what I've gathered, there are codes for different colored font and codes for a bunch of other things, but how do I use them? Where can I find them?
Bathorys_Sin

Claine Moderator

columns (bbcode, not the widget) and img aligns go a long way. a very long way. those account for 90% of the 'cool profile stuff' you see on RPR, while the other 10% is done in CSS.

honestly tho, just making sure you use different fonts for headers to break up massive walls of text usually gets the job done.
CanisLuna Topic Starter

Thank you guys so much. Those tips really helped

You are on: Forums » Help » How can I make my character's profile look cool?

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Dragonfire, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus