Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Unexpected meeting (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hello!!
I am looking for a partner who would like to do a Mafia theme rp with me, a unexpected meeting and a unexpected love! This does have optional 18+ seans and as for the setting it's self,
Your character the head of (any named Mafia you'd like ) living in the woods in the city of isralen.(is-ra-lean) feared by most. You can be any creature you desire.
As for the rest of the setting depends witch character of mine you choose. Could be a small flower shop 5 blocks down on the corner or a small apartment by the beach on the other side of town.
as long as it's not one worded responses and has detail length doesn't matter and you can leave when you done or be a long turm
I look forward to hearing from you!!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.
Hiii! Im interested and would like to see how this goes! Id prefer to try a long term rp but wouldn't mind if we do or not. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Unexpected meeting (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus