Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Second Chance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Character: Esme, Charlie, or Ralphy (I couldn't choose so I'll decide based on my partners character :))

Prompt: M/C and Y/C had dated when they were younger but they ended up breaking up (we can discuss the reason). Now they're older and end up running into each other, they notice how much has changed about one another and they start hanging out again. Soon they become friends but it starts turning into a little something more so they decide to give it another chance. Will they end up falling in love or will it end up like last time?

Hello!! I hope everyone had a great holiday, I randomly came up with this idea and thought why not turn it into a prompt! If you find yourself interested, you can just go ahead and comment here or DM me so we can go over details :D
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Echo (played anonymously)

Hey! I'd love to do this idea with you!
Rayne_Storm Topic Starter

Echo wrote:
Hey! I'd love to do this idea with you!

Awesome! Just go ahead and DM me so we can over details :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Second Chance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus