Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Coraline’s Child (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Salem Jones (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Hey guys! I just created my character Salem Jones, the child of Coraline Jones, and would love to do a role play or two with them.

I was thinking that of course this would take place long after Coraline ends and this is when she’s an adult, her child Salem goes through something similar to what she had gone through. Your character could either be one of the neighbors or someone sort of like Wybie from the movie, your character would also go into the other world like the cat does. We can discuss more about this if anyone is ever interested in this idea.

Also, I would like to let you know I am still working on the history part of them but I’m thinking of making somewhat similar to Coraline’s though still thinking about it.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Salem Jones (played by Felicia_Marie2000) Topic Starter

Still looking

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Coraline’s Child (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus