Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance, drama, forbidden love and fanta (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MichaelaNightray

Hello! This is my first topic i make on this site so please be patient with me! :) I'm looking for some roleplay partners. Here's a little information about me, feel free to ask any questions if i seem to have forgotten to include anything!

- I have roleplayed for 12 years
- I write in third person
- I'm open for all types of relationships.
- If romance is included, i prefer the characters to be 18 and over!
- I'm open to most genres but the ones i have done the most and often find the most interesting is: Romance, drama, forbidden love and fantasy.
- I often write mid lenght post!
- English is not my first language so please be patient for some mistakes here and there :)
- I prefer to play the female role but with the right storyline i can make exceptions! (Unless it's a Male x Male relationship)
- Genres i never do is sci-fi or post apocalyptic!
- If we are a part of the same fandoms, i would totally love to base plots around them!

If you have ideas around any show/movie that i haven't watched, i'm open to watching them! ^^

If you feel like we would match, please contact me or write here :)
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Could you give me a list of Fandoms you're in/like?
Or check my list of fandoms on my profile and see if you like any from there to RP? (that isn't striked through)
MichaelaNightray Topic Starter

VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
Could you give me a list of Fandoms you're in/like?
Or check my list of fandoms on my profile and see if you like any from there to RP? (that isn't striked through)

I sent you a message! :)
I’d love to rp with you
Rping with you sounds fun!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance, drama, forbidden love and fanta (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus