Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings from the Hashaco Clan

unotihashaco

Hello everyone I am unotihashaco. It'll be a pleasure to roleplay with each and every one of you that I can. As for my character; my character is Unoti Hashaco the leader and king of the Hashaco clan. If you have any questions for me, my character, or my clan feel free to ask.
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :) What is your preferred genre?
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying it a lot here! If you have any questions feel free to ask :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Is this character of yours from a particular setting, or is it a world you made up yourself entirely? :) Sorry for my possible ignorance!
unotihashaco Topic Starter

spellplague wrote:
Welcome to RPR :) What is your preferred genre?

My preferred genre is Fantasy. I vastly enjoy elves and am fascinated by magic. As such my main character is a Drow who is a master of energy manipulation with part of his power sealed away due to the fact that he became a little too powerful.

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! Is this character of yours from a particular setting, or is it a world you made up yourself entirely? :) Sorry for my possible ignorance!

No it's no problem at all let me give you some background on my clan. My clan was originally a clan during the time of the T1 Admin Wars while the clan itself eventually got away from that path it was still apart of the T1 rule system and when was found by a clan of assassins was killed off. So I have made a completely new dimension with this clan where now the clan has no residence within the T1 rule system. Now we do follow the basics, no auto-hitting, no power-play, no meta-gaming, and no god-modding. But this roleplay I have completely thought of myself. It is a clan based society and more clans are welcome to join the roleplay. The society is a peaceful society that is run by a council of the clans leaders. As of right now there are currently 5 active members within my clan and we have an alliance with 1 other group that is taking part in the roleplay. (considering we're the only two groups in this roleplay as of right now but that's not the point.) My clan itself will accept all races to join. We do not discriminate the only thing we ask our members to do since we are a clan is to identify their last name as Hashaco. Everything else will be left up to the roleplayer.
Illias

Since Unoti made a greeting from the clan, I am posting in it before I make my own. ~ I am Illias,prince of the Hashaco Clan. At lest while in character. :3
Kim Site Admin

Ahh, I was just about to ask if you two were from the same game. :)
Illias

Yes, yes we are. :3e

Illias is my son. half Drow and half Forest Nymph. His mother is also on the site. Queen Ednissca Hashaco.
*Is hiding behind a curtain* Shhh, you can't see me

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings from the Hashaco Clan

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus