Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Secret Demon (closed 1 x 1)

Scottsilverado2005

Secret Demon

Demons and humans never got along. They hated each other with a passion, and one species always wanted to wipe out the other. They were even laws in both species, that were supposed to prevent things such as a demon falling in love with a human and vice versa. If a demon was caught with a human mate, or a human was caught with a demon mate, both of them would be considered traitors and would be killed.

My name is Aaron. I’m a rare Aura Jackel Demon. When I was young, my tribe was wiped out by humans. My parents were part of that tribe, so I had to fend for myself if I wanted to live. Somehow I managed to survive, by the grace of the gods.

One night, I was out looking for deer and other animals to kill and eat when I got ambushed. Several hunters came out of nowhere and attacked me. They were so many of them that I had no chance of beating them, but I was stupid enough to fight them anyway. Because they are the same hunters who killed my family all those years ago...

After I was horribly wounded, the hunters left, not bothering to finish what they had started. I was left to die and I thought my end was near. But, you found me and took me in, even though it was against the laws of your species. You hide me from other humans, afraid of what they might do if they found out about you hiding me. Oh, and you’re a hunter as well as a medic for the villagers.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Secret Demon (closed 1 x 1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus